All first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
Deposits in local currency will automatically be converted to whichever currency is selected when initiating your deposit.
To deposit funds to your Kraken account (via bank wire):
- Confirm that you have a verified Etana Custody account.
- From within the Etana platform, navigate to Accounts > Deposit and choose your desired Asset type from the dropdown field.
- Input the amount and choose the approved External Source Account (this is the bank account that you registered in the Funding Accounts tab).
- Select Confirm.
- Double-check that all the information is correct for the External Source Account.
- Initiate a wire transfer at your online banking terminal or in-person at your bank's branch using the given deposit details. Please remember to reference the Beneficiary listed rather than your own name and include the Wire Notes on the wire.
*Deposits from your bank to Etana Custody normally take between 3-5 business days. If it has been more than 5 business days, please send a copy of your wire confirmation to email@example.com.