I am not getting password reset emails
If you are using the password reset tool but are not getting the emails with a link to complete the process, one of two issues can be happening:
- You are using an email that is not associated with an Etana Custody account. Double-check that you are using the same email address when you signed up.
- The reset email has gone into your spam folder.
If you have not activated your account on our new technology platform that launched on June 30, 2020. Please complete the steps below to activate your account on the new platform:
If you already have 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) set up prior to June 30, 2020, you must delete that profile in Google Authenticator prior to completing these steps.
- Visit crm.etana.com using CHROME or FIREFOX.
- Select "Register" if you had an active account with Etana prior to June 30, 2020.
- Enter the email address that your Etana Custody account is linked to.
- Set a new password.
- Download Google Authenticator onto your mobile phone if you do not already have it.
- Set up Two-Factor Authentication by scanning the QR Code on the screen with Google authenticator on your mobile phone and enter the passcode provided.
- You will receive a separate authentication code from Etana to your email address associated with your account. Enter this code to continue to your account.
Your account is now activated and you can fully use the new platform.
If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket.